As part of European projects, the Belgian Service Club of Namur participates in the training of young people aged 17 to 30.
Do you dream of discovering another country, of knowing another culture, of learning another language, of knowing Belgium?< /p>
Want to be useful?
We are here to help you build your project!
Going to CES
Do you want to make yourself useful, do you dream of discovering another country, familiarizing yourself with another culture, learning another language? So do not hesitate to contact us in order to obtain all the relevant details concerning the European Voluntary Service.
The steps to go to CESProject selection:
- We advise you first to consult the guide for European volunteers. This will give you an overview of what the European service is and will give you all the keys to carry out your project. The procedure may seem long, but it's worth it!
- Next, select 8 projects from the European Voluntary Service database. Why 8? Because the more projects you select, the more chances you have of realizing at least one of them. It's a bit like applying for a job, it's better to send several applications than just one!
- Contact us: This will allow us to get to know you better and guide you through your project.
- We will then contact you to arrange a meeting so that we can familiarize ourselves with your personality and then guide you to the best choice of project
- Following our meeting, you will be asked to write a cover letter (preferably in English) for each selected project
- We will contact the people in charge of the projects chosen to check availability
This process usually takes at least 2 months.
Finalization of the file and obtaining of all signatures
- Once official acceptance, the application file is either drawn up by us for the International Youth Bureau (BIJ) or submitted by the hosting project to the local National Agency of the country concerned
- The project is now awaiting acceptance
It takes approximately 2 months after the submission of the candidate's application to obtain the decision of the BIJ or the National Agency.
At least two additional meetings will be organized with the successful candidate, the objective being to effectively prepare their project (signature of the activity agreement as well as the insurance) and to settle the details of the trip.
We estimate that approximately six months are needed for the finalization of all the essential documents before departure. The departure for the European voluntary service will take place at least 3 months from the date of introduction of the file.
Accredited as a coordinating organization under the heading Accreditation number: 2014-1-BE04-KA110-000719, the BSCN is keen to collaborate with European Voluntary Service partner associations in order to help and the training of young foreigners in Belgium.
We coordinate the reception of young European volunteers eager to serve in hosting projects located in Belgium (French-speaking region), as follows:
- St. Anne's Home
- Domaine de Mozet
- Les Charmilles
- Château Callenelle
How to apply?To validly register your application, you must send us an e-mail with the following documents and information:
- Your CV in European format
- Your motivation letter for the project concerned. The cover letter should not be a simple repetition of what is in your CV. it must represent an added value
- The names of your sending organization and the person in charge as well as the address, telephone number and e-mail
The selection of volunteers will be organized by BSC Namur in conjunction with their host project managers. The result of this selection will be communicated to the successful candidates.