The Children's Journal - Explore, Learn and Have Fun!
Le Journal des Enfants (JDE) is much more than just a news newspaper for children aged 9 to 13. Since its founding in 1992, it has grown into an invaluable source of knowledge, growth and entertainment for inquisitive young minds. Find out how JDE sparks curiosity and fuels the imaginations of younger generations.
Why choose JDE
- Thrilling News: JDE makes the news exciting and understandable for children. Each week, young readers can stay informed about local, national and global events, while learning to decode the news in interesting ways.
- Active Learning: JDE not only tells the facts, it also encourages children to think critically and develop their reading and writing skills. analysis. It's an ideal way to introduce children to the complex world of media and information.
- Playful Universe: In addition to news, the JDE offers a variety of playful content so that children can have fun while reading. Hilarious comics, laugh-out-loud jokes, challenging contests and more!
Commitment to Education
- School Partnerships: The "Press" activities for young people are not only an educational supplement, they are integrated into the basic and secondary schools of the Wallonia- Brussels. The dynamic JDE team strives to support educators in their teaching mission.
- Educational Resources: In addition to the newspaper, the JDE offers educational resources to help teachers address current topics in the classroom in an interactive and educational way.
Founded in 1992, the JDE hired its first consultants in 1999. These first 7 collaborators were responsible for visiting schools in the Wallonia-Brussels Federation. Two of them were seconded to events in normal schools and subscriber primary schools. Today, the team still exists and is made up of 10 consultants who crisscross the primary and secondary schools of the FWB.
Ready to Explore the World with JDE? Go now to www.lejde.be and arouse your child's curiosity!